Friday, April 4, 2014

Metaverse Pageant...Steampunk




Preliminaries 

Interview and Business attire all finished...time for some fun. 

The stage was amazing...far beyond anything I have ever seen in SL. 

Check this out! 


^
l
l
l

 Yep, there is the runway...right...there...in the middle...boink!!









So freakin amazing!! Each time I go there I see something new and amazing. 

Oh yea, what did I wear? Why something amazing too! 



Yes, I flew the coop. 
I so enjoyed this event! If you wanna fly too...

Styling by: 

Shirt and collar: ::: B@R ::: Behind The Mask
Bare Rose
Mask: ORQUIDEA Steampunk Half-Mask
ORQUIDEA
Ring: *BC322 Gray Glass Eye Ring
BC322
Hair: Amacci Hair Knot - Golden Brown
Amacci
Ankle bag: Doll Ankle pochette
LPP
Arm armor: drd Armor
Death RowEarth and Sky
Ear Wings: Elysium
Elysium
Hat: Goth1c0:Officer Cap
Goth1c0
Chocker: Indyra Jenny French Cameo Collar
Indryra
Corset: Sade Underbust Corset
Marketplace
Steampunk Wrist Gun
Marketplace
Fingernails: V6 ULTRA Mesh Fingernails rigged by Jamman
Jamman
Skirt: Earth and Sky winterfairy skirt feathers
Pants: Yasum*MESH*Steampunk Leggings


I want to give a huge thank you to June Dion for helping me with my styling. 
Muaaahhhwahhh!


Flew the coup

No comments:

Post a Comment