Wednesday, November 26, 2014

We are all mad here...Featuring ILLI and Designer Circle




Oh yes, the Cheshire cat is always up to mischief. 

There are those days when I find myself 
wanting to be a Cheshire cat...
yes trouble is a brewing today. 

Let's see what kinda trouble I can cause today.


Cheshire black high slink shoes by ILLI
Marketplace

Leather Jacket in Purple by NaYu
Designer Circle

Pencil skirt in cypress by Nya's
Designer Circle

Christmas 2013 Eyeshadow 14 by Dulce Secrets
Past gift

Liners with subtil lashes by Death Row (from the lucky chairs)
Death Row

Tickle lips in Eggplant by Glamorize
Glamorize

The Cheshire Cat bag by WTG
Marketplace

Don't Call Me Betty Jewelry by Chop Zuey
Past Gift

Olinda hair By Truth
Truth Hair

Ann Vintage hat in Noir by Elysium
No longer available




I must go, cuz as you can see, I am not all here myself. 
hehe



Cheshire Cat makeup
for those of you who love to dress up in RL.

No comments:

Post a Comment