Monday, March 23, 2015

Shut up and drive....featuring F I N E S M I T H, Designer Circle with Ecce Bellus and L'Anguisette, and Fashion 4Life with AviCandy and Baboom



Ever want your man to take charge and take control? 
Nothing more attractive than a man who can take 
charge and is self confident. 
When you gotta tell him to shut up and drive...
it's time to get a new man. 

Just sayin...








Monica For Belieza & Slink Feet by Ecce Bellus
Designer Circle

Precious Stones Eyes in Lapis by L'Anguisette
Designer Circle

Galadriel Jewelry by F I N E S M I T H
F I N E S M I T H

FFL-2015 Car with 5 female poses by AviCandy
Fashion 4Life

Roxanne outfit by Baboom
Fashion 4Life

Sweetdreams 2 hair by Spellbound
past event

Metalic Lipsticks in Red Lt. Tones by Pink Fuel
Taste the Rainbow hunt 2013

Silk Eye Makeup 3 in Tone 5 by Glamorize


 Shut up and drive



No comments:

Post a Comment