Monday, March 2, 2015

Shut up and Kiss me...Featuring Bohemian Gypsy


Dressed like a princess and ready to be treated like the queen that you are. 
But all you have here is a frog? 

Well, shut up and kiss me, lets figure out if this is a real deal or 
if I am gonna get warts. 

Pucker up lil' guy..





Party Dress in Pink by Bohemian Gypsy's Boho Collection

Amarissa Slink High Heels by ILLI

Liners with subtil lashes by Death Row
Lucky Chairs

Fleurette Shadow in Red by Zibska
Hairfair gift 2013

Dalmatien Make up set, lips only by Makeup Addiction

Vicky Hair in Champagne by Bliss Couture

Hortensia Crown by LODE
Gatcha

Sky is the limit necklace and bracelets by F I N E S M I T H

Diamond Stud Earrings by Lazuri

Prince Charming pose by MP 


Shut up and kiss me


No comments:

Post a Comment