Sunday, May 10, 2015

Falling into a dream...Featuring Finesmith



Once again I find myself in SL falling straight into a dream. 
I love that I can be anything, create anything...

I would be remiss if I did not give a shout out to Yula of 
Finesmith for her incredible creations. She keeps me inspired
makes my avatar beautiful and 
is always on the cutting edge of creativity. 

Thank you Yula. 



Petal Lips in Harlot by Glamorize
Glamorize

LB Glamour Eyes in Smoke S1 by La Boheme
at We <3  Role-Play!
We <3 Role-Play!

Eyebrow Pack 002 in blonde by Jumo
Jumo

National Anthem II Hair by Alice Project
Lucky Chair
Alice Project

Fairy Princess Bra, bracelets and Panties by .^.:MA:.^
Top Shelf Event gatcha
Top Shelf Event

Adorn Skirt in Ruby by Snowpaws
Snowpaws

Invert Necklace, tiara, earrings, arm bracelet by FINESMITH
Finesmith



Falling into a dream



No comments:

Post a Comment