Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Stronger than you think...Featuring Jumo

Warrior Bride, 

With elegance, beauty and strength.


In rl I am struggling. I am currently waiting to find out if my 
best friend will live or if I am adding her to my list of pain. 

I wanna get on my soap box for a minute and say that 
suicide is one of the most selfish things you can ever do. 
You can only be thinking about yourself and how you feel and
you must not care at all for anyone else around you. 
Suicide leaves a big wake and it's forever, there is no getting 
past that pain. 
So if you plan on taking yourself out of this lifetime, 
be good and sure that you don't give a damn about anyone else. 

So with that said, I know there are a lot of people in daily pain, 
I am one of those. And I am here to stand tall and say
I AM STRONGER THAN YOU THINK!

We all have it within us, some people just give up. 
Suicide is a permanent fix to a temporary solution.
Because I can testify to you that this too shall pass. 

Are you strong enough to see it through?



Gaia Bride by Jumo
Jewelry and Shoes included (sleeves not included)
Jumo

Petal Lips in Chocolate Kiss by Glamorize
Glamorize

Cosmopolitan eyes in brown by La Boheme
La Boheme

Naga Jewel Collar by Devious Minds
past gatcha
Devious Minds

Lysistrata Fantasy Costume sleeves by Gizza
Gizza

Scale Pauldrons in golden by Stitched
Stitched

Bang! Bang! Hair by Milk Hair


Stronger than you think






No comments:

Post a Comment