Sunday, August 30, 2015

Oblivion...Featuring Sneak Peek with Virtual Diva


Aging with grace. That is a universal question.
I wanna fight it every step of the way.
Aging sucks. It seems like such a strange concept,
and I know for me, I always thought I was invincible
when I was younger. But one accident changed all that.
I have struggled just to stay here.
So, fighting aging, you bet. It is worth not falling into oblivion.



Element hair and mask by Moon and [VALE KOER]
I got this at an event, but for the life of me, I can't find it now
Moon

Shena lips in green by Madrid Solo
Madrid Solo

Mirrors Gown by Virtual Diva (includes hat and collar) at Sneak Peek
Sneak Peek

Melancholy bracers by Remarkable Oblivion (gatcha)
RO

AW15 Valentina Heels by DE Boutique
DE Boutique


Oblivion


No comments:

Post a Comment