Sunday, August 16, 2015

What Dreams May Come...Featuring Designer Circle with 7 Deadly s{K}ins, LEGENDAIRE, VG Shoes





In this journey of life that I have been traveling, 
I have experienced many things. 
I have loved, lost, gained, destroyed, rebuilt...hated,
lost myself and became found. 
So many loved ones have passed on. So much sadness
in one lifetime. So many amazing things. 
Through it all, I have learned that you can never give up. 
You cannot possibly know what tomorrow brings. 
So many things await us, so if you are feeling down, 
remember it is only temporary, because joy is around the bend. 
So what ever your dreams bring you...
be open.






Augusta Walnut skin by 7 Deadly s{K}ins at Designer Circle
Designer Circle

Peony Double head Accessory by *LODE* (Gatcha)
LODE

Queen Hair by little bones (Group Gift)
little bones

Angel of My Heart jewelry by Chop Zuey
Marketplace

Erase and Rewind Dress by LEGENDAIRE at Designer Circle
Designer Circle

Greed shoes in Lemon & Blackberry by VG Shoes at Designer Circle
Designer Circle




What Dreams May Come



No comments:

Post a Comment