Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Never Say Goodbye to Summer...Featuring Jumo and Designer Circle with VG Shoes and Wertina



It is true, I love summer, love the sun, love the fun. 
I was fortunate enough to go to the condo on the lake twice this year, 
but I admit I do miss the ocean. 

How am I never gonna say goodbye to the summer? 
I'm moving to the bahamas! 
Kidding, I wish I could. But I would miss the fall too much. 
Maybe a house in both places...
Yes that's how we roll in SL.









Haruka hair in black by Argrace
Argrace

Rebel eyeshadow by La Boheme
La Boheme

Tickle lips in Strawberry by Glamorize
Glamorize

Marais Diamond jewelry by Jumo
Jumo

Cait dress in blue by Wertina at Designer Circle
Designer Circle

Los Angeles shoes for slink high feet by VG Shoes at Designer Circle
Designer Circle
Summer Hat by Amarelo Manga
I admit, I can't find the hat again


Never Say Goodbye to Summer




No comments:

Post a Comment