Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Wrecking Ball...Featuring Designer Circle with *StormCrow Designs*



I know I have been in a relationship where he would not let me in. 
No matter what I did, he had those walls up, 
and really he never regretted it until I was gone. 
Some people, no matter how hard you hit them, 
they won't be ready to let you in. 
They will wreck you instead of you breaking down walls.




Paper Cuts II by Moon (group gift)
Moon

Chestnut Brown lips by La Boheme
La Boheme

Ayanna eyes by La Boheme
La Boheme

Black Soul Heart necklace in dark blood by AvaWay
past event

BlackGlossBangle and ring by Baubles! by Phe
Baubles! by Phe

SD summer Dress Laced Flowers in black by *StormCrow Designs* at Designer Circle
Designer Circle

High Heels in black by *StormCrow Designs* at Designer Circle
Designer Circle

Wrecking Ball


No comments:

Post a Comment