Saturday, February 13, 2016

You Think You Know Someone...Featuring Designer Circle with U:Refined, zOOm, Sofie's Selection, Loordes of London





As Valentine's approaches it makes you look inside yourself.
Either you have someone you love or you 
are alone. 
As I am alone this Valentine's I know I am 
better off alone then being with any of the men 
from my past. 
If they loved me like they said they did...they would still 
be standing here. 
Funny how each and every one of them have pined away after me 
after they realize the grass was not greener on
the other side. 
Too bad for them.
You think you know them...
but eventually their true colors show.
Besides I am hella good company...
their loss.


Kasimire Hair by Truth Hair

Smoke eyes S2-4 by La Boheme

Alexa Lips in Deep Red by Jumo

Lizzie Black Collar Necklace by U:Refined at Designer Circle

Savannah dress by zOOm at Designer Circle

Mesh Over the Shoulder Coat by Sofie's Selection at Designer Circle

The Compression Wedges by Loordes of London at Designer Circle



You Think You Know Someone


No comments:

Post a Comment