Sunday, March 27, 2016

The Monster...Featuring Swank with Deche and PosESion



I'm friends with the monster
That's under my bed
Get along with the voices inside of my head
You're trying to save me
Stop holding your breath
And you think I'm crazy
Yeah, you think I'm crazy
Well, that's nothing
oh oh oh oh
Well, that's nothing
oh oh oh oh
Yea, I am friends with some of the monsters under my bed. 
It is easy to become comfortable with those things 
that are scary or so bad for us. 
It is easy to see the crazy in others...
but can you see your own crazy? 
We are all crazy! 


Roosje hair by Mina

Drulla headpiece in silver (ultrarare) by The Forge

Blue Tail headpiece by LODE

Abyss Necklace in white by Indrya

Vera Dark Amethyst by !Musa!

Alexa lips in burgundy by Jumo

Winter touch frozen hands and feet by Fallen Gods Inc. at The Instruments

Pelagic Dress by Deche at Swank

Cleo metal boots in blue by N-core
past group gift, available in other colors

Teressa poses by PosESion at Swank



The Monster


No comments:

Post a Comment