Monday, April 25, 2016

Unstoppable...Featuring Swank with Dot-be Fashion, Wood Works


Back in my early years...teens to twenties,
I use to model in RL
I am tall and love to wear heels.
It was one of the best feelings in the world
to be able to walk into a room and
have all eyes on me.
Yes, I can be an attention whore sometimes.
But I think we all like to be at times.
Which reminds me of a story.

Nothing like the feeling of being
unstoppable!



Prolly Droll hair by Moon

Smoke eyeshadow S2-7 by La Boheme

Elegant lips in electric red by Pink Acid

Pearl earrings in black by Alienbear

WhiteNoiseBangle in silver by Baubles! by Phe

Martine dress 6 by Dot-be Fashion at Swank

Jamee Heels in silver by Deche

Silver glowmesh Clutch purse by Dahlinks

Kavanaugh Coffee table, chair, sofa and light by Wood Works at Swank


No







No comments:

Post a Comment