Sunday, July 24, 2016

Welcome to My House...Featuring Swank with Windlight Workz, Heartsdale Jewellery, Snowpaws



Welcome to my house...lol. 
I don't know about you but I sometimes have a 
mess with all my makeup and stuff. If I am not 
careful it takes over. 
But I must say, I do like being a woman
and I do love getting dolled up. 



Zip Duo hair by Amacci Hair Hair Fair 2016 gift

Face Paint FFC exclusive in Midnight by Trinity Aironaut

Mesh Powder Executive Chair by Windlight Workz at Swank

Golden Rose jewelry by Heartsdale Jewellery at Swank

Little Ghost Capri Outfit by Snowpaws at Swank

Bound heels in berry by Loovus

Budgie plump companion Fae by Alchemy


Set credits: 

Jolie gatcha items by tres blah: Makeup Tower 4, lips balms, Round Bottle, compact and lipstick, Handheld Mirror, Savon De Tres Blah 1, Lotions, Train Case, Makeup Bag RARE, Brush Set, 

Summer Yoga Bag by Zenith

Hidden Gems dress form by zerkalo

Pink Roses floral rug by Chillax Design




Welcome to My House





No comments:

Post a Comment