Wednesday, August 3, 2016

The Traveling Song...Featuring We Love To Blog with Glint, Cara Creations, Loordes of London, i'piteme


I have a wandering soul.
I love to travel, I have a hard time
keeping my feet on the ground
and in one place for too long.

My heart wanders, my soul wants to be free.
I dream of the day I will travel the world and see
new things.

Too bad the world is in so much turmoil and
that as far as technology has come,
we cannot seem to overcome
racism and hatred. 





Moi hair with flat cap by Argrace

Cerridwen eyeshadow by La Boheme

Petal lips in sky by Glamorize

Silver link opal & pearl earrings and necklace by Glint

Spice Leather Bag in brownish tan by Zenith

PinkAttitude Tank by Cara Creations 

Medalion Signature Sandals for slink flat feet by Loordes of London 
Steals and Deals 30L

Layla Shorts for Maitreya body by i`piteme at Addicted to Black Event


The Traveling Song



No comments:

Post a Comment