Saturday, August 26, 2017

Sealed with a Kiss...Featuring Anastasia Designs with the Daisy outfit


It is so hard to say goodbye to the summer.
As I grow older and realize the time we have on
this planet is so short...
I realize that if I live to 80 years old,
I would only be grated 80 summers.
Seeing that I have passed the half way mark to my alloted
summers...I do realize that
time on this earth is yet such a short time.
Seeing one more summer disappear is bitter sweet.
It has been a good summer, and I am so sad to
see it go!


Margarita hair by Truth

Daisy outfit by Anastasia Designs (includes shoes)

Dandelion add on by Persefona 

The Daisy necklace in grey by Chop Zuey (past gift)

Sunflowers garden by Pink Magic

Puff Pups Brindle puppy by Jian 

Waiting on Santa puppy by O.M.E.N.

Ground flowers and wild grass by Heart



Sealed with a Kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment