Sunday, February 2, 2014

Bohemian Gypsy's Playfulness of Soul...Just in time for Valentine's Day.






::Bohemian Gypsy:: . Souls Collection-  Playfulness of Soul

Valentine's Day is quickly approaching and I am feeling playful. 
You know that feeling that you get when you are waiting for him? 
That feeling in the pit of your stomach, 
you can't wait to see him again, and every minute 
away from him is like a dagger in the heart. 

Yes, that's how I feel today, waiting and counting the minutes until I 
see him again. I got a feeling....that tonight's gonna be a great night!




This flirty outfit by Bohemian Gypsy is perfectly playful, it comes with a matching shrug and boots. 
Red is hot, red is bold, and there is no better way to set the night on fire.


Styled by:



Hair: HOB HAIR - MODA - RUSSET   http://tinyurl.com/k76gdmo

Skin: the body co. Orchid (03 Light) - black brows  the body co

Mesh Eyes:  Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eye  Mayfly

Heart makeup: Pink Acid Heart Throb Face Make-Up -Black Pink Acid

Eyeliner: [LS] Black Eyeliner  Liih Shore

Makeup: ~Oceane~ Bette Red FM  Oceane
 
Eyelashes: **NOYA** Lash ARCHITECT Eye Lashes with heartshape Diamonds  NOYA

Jewelry: Zibska Gwen ~Jewelry in Berry & Silver  Zibska

Outfit: ::Bohemian Gypsy:: . Souls Collection-  Playfulness of Soul  Bohemian Gypsy







Make it a great night! Oh gotta go, I see my man...
and I think my heart just skipped a beat!





Let's light it up!





I got a feelin!!!Woohoo!!


No comments:

Post a Comment