Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Heart of Soul...by Bohemian Gypsy





Continuing the Soul's Collection...

As Valentine's approaches, it gives us a chance to look inside. I know I do not have a valentine this year, RL or SL, but I am so grateful for those around me that I love.
Always be in love with love, if you have an open heart,
you can do anything.

I worked with Anthony Hopkins once, and he told me to never give up on love.
He met his dear wife when he was in his 60's.
You never know what life will bring you. 


Beauty always draws people close to you. But elegance of the heart will forever 
keep them wanting more. Take his breath away and every breath he takes will be for you. 


This elegant dress will keep him wanting more. 
The sexy criss-cross top and the elegant mermaid skirt
 come together in such an alluring way. Find your elegance...


Styled by: 

Hair: eXxEsS Mesh Hair : TIAMAT Blond Pack  EXXESS

Jewelry: FINESMITH- white KIRIN'S POEM GEM COLORCHANGE Finesmith

Dress:  ::Bohemian Gypsy:: . Souls Collection-  Heart of Soul  Bohemian Gypsy

Makeup:  GG WOMENS-Tattoo Face Mask-5  Grumble




Dare him not to love you, dare him to stay away....
He won't be able to forget.



Tryin not to love you....

Makes me love you even more!



No comments:

Post a Comment