Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Pour some Suga on me....Hats Challenge




Sugar Me!

Our modeling challenge at Renaissance Modeling Agency was "Hats". 
The objective was to style an outfit around a hat. Big smiles...yes I had fun with this one!

So, this is my first attempt at Gimp...
yes I had fun with that too. 

Since sugar is a lover of mine, I thought I should include them...
Ready for those sweets? Come on...lick me!



Styling by: 

Hat: *Bliss Couture* Cupcake Hat *Bliss Couture*
Hair: ""D!va"" Hair "Giz" (Type B)(Citrine)  D! va (look for the gatcha)
Tatoo: Lick Me Lip Tattoo  - Asha & Co Asha & Co
Makeup:  ~Oceane~ Bette Gray FM   Oceane
Lipstick: :: JesyDream :: " candy tiles "  (No longer available)
Jewelry: KL_Gourmandise (no longer available)
Shoulder Pads: GizzA - Spiky Fur [Cream]  Gizza
Body shirt: Blah. (My Sticky Candy Suit) From the Candy Fair 2013
Chocolate drippings pants: NeCo
Cupcake extras: !dM Sweet Treat - creamPasties **MINT CHOCOLATE** !dM
Shoes: "W" BoomBoom heel "W"


What could be sweeter? 








Goin old school with Def Leppard!

No comments:

Post a Comment