Saturday, April 26, 2014

Marry me....Gypsy Couture




Here is to all the woman who find the love of their life. May you cherish him, 
may he cherish you.  
In a world where promises are made lightly and cheating is encouraged, here's to the ones who stay faithful.
Here's to the couples who realize that love is a journey, and the journey never ends. 
To the ones who work hard on a lasting relationship. 
Here's to those who know that a relationship is worth holding close, 
that realize that you have to work hard, and that never give up. 
I want to believe there is still love out there, that there are people who rise above what the world thinks, that there is a man out there who knows that he is meant to be someone that uplifts me and makes me want to be a better person.
Someone who knows that love is not about owning someone, or controlling them, but that it is something that two hearts share, uplifts you both and makes you stronger then you were before. 

So here's to love. May it never be abandoned or taken lightly. 



Dress/large flower head band: Grace Collection: Bridal Beige




Small roses head/ears/neck: Aquarelle by F I N E S M I T H
FINESMITH
Hair: Felicity by Truth
Marketplace
Makeup: Bette by Oceane
Marketplace




Marry me....say you will!

No comments:

Post a Comment