Saturday, September 27, 2014

MVW USA JewelOfDeNiel first Photo Challenge...Empress of the Universe



As many of you know 
I am part of 
Miss Virtual World 2015 
as Miss USA. 

Our first photo contest 
was 
Empress of the Universe. 



 Let me break down my look for ya:


Icemint's StePping out bodice and pant by JaZzY's
no longer avaliable

Melancholy Shoulder and Chest pieces by Death Row
I got these at the secret affair, but here is DRD LM
DRD

Urban Eclipse Skirt by Pekas
Marketplace

Venetian Rose Couture bottom skirt by Boudoir
Boudoir

Cracked Stone Helmet and Pelvis skirt by Violator
Violator

Eyes and Lips in Shena Full set blue by Madrid Solo
Madrid Solo

Full Face Design Karma Eyes by Madrid Solo
Madrid Solo

Center of the Universe Lips by Glamorize
Madrid Solo

Cinderella High Heels for slink in Black by Finesmith
F I N E S M I T H

Marguerite Opera Gloves by Heth Haute Couture
HHC

Delia Jewelry by Lazuri
Lazuri

Noor Mystic Infinity Tiara by Lazuri
Lazuri

IOS Magic Sheres


No comments:

Post a Comment