Friday, October 17, 2014

Fairy Breast Friend....You know it Bra! Featuring Designer Circle with B-DaZZled and ILLI




So my girls were texting and one daughter 
says to the other, 
"Thanks, you're the breats."
My youngest daughter replies with
"Thanks Bra." 

So now it's a running Joke in my house. So, 
Here's to my bestie Rose, shes's my fairy breast friend. 
hehe. You know it bra!!


To the Right:
Hair: Dariela by Truth Hair
Marketplace

Hair Piece: { The Crown} Candy Crown by Ariskea @Eloquences SL
Eloquences SL

Jewelry: { Inspired} Heart Necklace -Silver by Ariskea @ Candy Fair
Candy Fair

Dress: Sexeh Fairytale w/color hud by B Dazzled @ Designer Circle
Designer Circle

Wings: Titania Fairy Wings - Rainbow by Deviance

Shoes: Felicia Wired Heels by .::iLLi::.
Marketplace


Rose's Shoes:


To the Left:

Sexeh Fairytale by B-DaZZled
Designer Circle

Slink Noa Heels for High feet by ILLI
ILLI

The Spring Fairy Wings, wreath, arm and leg band flowers in cream by Angelwing
Angelwing

Mireda Hair in Sand by TI
Past Group Gift No longer available

Tickle Lips in Pumpkin Soup by Glamorize
Glamorize

Jewel's Shoes: 



I say a little pray for you...





No comments:

Post a Comment