Tuesday, November 4, 2014

A thousand years...Featuring Bohemian Gypsy, ILLI, Designer Circle






Music compels us to do amazing things.
I am a massage therapist in RL. It is a part of who I am. 
Not only is giving as beneficial to me as it is to the person as I 
am giving the massage to, but I miss it dearly when I 
am not able to massage. 

Music goes hand in hand with massage. It can cheer us up on a cloudy day, 
or help us feel that pain that we have been avoiding. It can help bring out 
amazing creativity inside of us, or it can make us curl up 
in a ball in bed and make us not wanna move a muscle. 

Find what it is that inspires you, and create...and let yourself feel the
passion.






Arabian Nights in Sunset by Bohemian Gypsy
Bohemian Gypsy

Gift 3 hair by Eaters Coma
Eaters Coma

Bette Gray makeup by Oceane
Oceane

Glamourous Jewelry by Crystal Line
Crystal Line

Sphere Bangle on Right Hand by Formanails
Designer Circle

Slink Alexa Heels for High feet by ILLI
Marketplace

Solid Fingernails for Slink hands by Finesmith
F I N E S M I T H

Hair and chest flowers from Geisha Trikini in purple by Orage
Past Event

Senga Shape by Coco Sands Shapes
Designer Circle



Thousand years by ThePianoGuys

No comments:

Post a Comment