Thursday, November 13, 2014

With or without you...Featuring Gypsy Couture's Desert Flower from the Heart Collection


There is a person I thought I would spend the rest of my life with, 
its been..7 years I think, and he is still in my heart. 

I love experiencing new things, and I have never seen a firefly. 
That was something we use to talk about, he was gonna take me back east, 
and we were gonna sit by the river and chase fireflies. 

Sometimes I swear I can't live without him, but it seems I can't live with him, and somehow
the heart always goes on. 

With or without you...



 Heart Collection: Desert Flower outfit by Gypsy Couture
comes with hat, boots and jacket (jacket not shown)
Gypsy Couture

Aponi Hair in autumn by Emo-tions
Emo-tions

Bette makeup in Gray by Oceane






With or without you...

No comments:

Post a Comment