Friday, December 26, 2014

He had it comin....Featuring Designer Circle with Pink Cherry and Storm Crow Design's




He had it comin....if you had been there, if you had seen it, I bet ya you would have done the same!

Chicago...one of my favorite films. Tango..one of my favorite dances...together they are fabulous. 
yes, there are more than a few men that I think had it comin...
I am sure, if you knew the story, you would agree...
they had it comin...they only have themselves to blame. 

Come see me in jail? Innocent look...

He ran into my knife 10 times....




Designers Include:

Alexis Lace Body Suit in Red by Pink Cherry for 90L

Beaded Nails for Slink Nails by Pink Cherry for 90L

Los Angeles Boots by StormCrow Design's for 100L (has a hud 8 different textures)

Elegant Lipstick in Electric Red by Pink Acid

Seductive eyeshadow in black by Topazia

LadyOfHighgarden Necklace in Black RARE
Past Gatcha

Vent Hair in Blonde by LeLutka comes with hat
Group Gift






He had it coming...

No comments:

Post a Comment