Friday, December 26, 2014

Thanks for the memories...Featuring Sneak Peak with Zanze and ILLI




It's that time, time to look back on this past year. 
While I have had some amazing memories, met some amazing people...
not all my memories this year have been good ones. 
Although they have not been good, they have taught me lessons, added to 
who I am, made me what I am now. 

So even though I can't really say I have loved all the memories of this year, 
thanks for the memories even though they weren't so great. 
They have indeed made me a better  person. 

But, I have had some incredible moments that I will never forget. I placed top 10 in
 Miss Virtual World, which has forever transformed my modeling career in SL. 
I have met some amazing women that I will always hold dear. 

In my rl, I have dealt with a lot of pain, but what does not kill you...is death defying, right? 
LOL...but really, it does make you stronger, both in body and in soul. 

So here is to a better year and more amazing experiences. 
I will drink to that. 

Cheers. 


Featuring:

and




Designers Include:

Angnes Harlem Dress by Zanze

Pandora's Gingersnaps and Champagne lip lash and eye by [mock]

Amariss Heels for slink and Belleza high feet by ILLI
Color driven hud

Petal Lips in Chocolate Kiss by Glamorize

Winter 2013 Hat in White by Old Time Prims
No longer avaliable

Val hair in dark brown by Analog Dog

Miau Bag by Pure poison

Symphony Jewelry in Amber Crystals by Zuri
Wear your group tag and do the hunt, the set is almost free



Thanks for the Memories!



No comments:

Post a Comment