Sunday, January 11, 2015

Oh to be in love...the tango....Featuring Bohemian Gypsy and Designer Circle with HOLLYHOOD




One of my favorite scenes in film is the dance scene in Mr and Mrs Smith. 
I have always been a tango lover, and this scene was only second to one other performance 
I have seen. The other was a local performance that is unrivaled. 
I miss dancing, and can't wait to finish my rehab to get back to it. 
There is something so sexy about the tango. 
All I need is my Mr Smith. 






Designers Include:

Salsa outfit from the Boho Collection at Bohemian Gypsy

Minikit  9 makeup by Glamorize

Tuxedo Vaneasel Heels for slink High feet by HOLLYHOOD

Paparazzi III Jewelry by Chop Zuey

Queen of the Court hair by Milk




Oh to be in love....the tango



No comments:

Post a Comment