Saturday, January 17, 2015

Old Hollywood...featuring Preptopia and ILLI



One of my favorite old films has to be Breakfast at Tiffany's. 
I fell in love with fashion when I was young and watched these 
movies with my mom. 
I always wanted to be as stylish and beautiful as Audry Hepburn. 

So, goin old school...loving the old songs, taking the old looks and 
perfecting them. 

Let's dance under the moon, sing til we lose our voices. 

Moon River....




Old Hollywood Dress with fur in Coral  by Preptopia for 1000L 
Mesh exclusive, Fur has a color changing hud.
Limited Edition 100 each color available
Luxuary Haute Couture Fashion Fair

Bella High Shoes for Slink Feet In Noir by ILLI  for 99L
ILLI

Ebony Lust Eye Makeup 3 by Glamorize
Glamorize

Seductive eyeshadow in black by Topazia
Topazia

Tickle Lips in Frosting by Glamorize
Glamorize

Chance Hair by Analog Dog
Analog Dog

Shaina Tahitian Jewelry by Lazuri









Old Hollywood with Moon River



No comments:

Post a Comment