Friday, February 6, 2015

Don't tell me you love me....Featuring Zanze and ILLI



Early Valentines, nice right? 
But, when you are me...
and all I can say is...
Don't tell me you love me!
Don't tell me you love me...
Don't tell me, I don't wanna know!!!
It kinda ruins the whole love you idea. 

But, if you wanna make me happy, leave out the I love you. 
I would respect a...I lust you so much more. 







Ninah Amimal Shimmering Top and leather pants by Zanze

Ivy Heels for Slink feet by ILLI

CottonCandy lipcollor in Honey by Hush
No longer available

Lian Collar in Onyx in Rare by A Master's Eye

Zebra Sunglasses in white by Gabriel
Gatcha at the store

Pachia Purse by Loordes of London
past Gatchas

Electra Hair by Entwined



Don't tell me you love me...





No comments:

Post a Comment