Monday, February 23, 2015

Let the bodies hit the floor...Featuring Designer Circle with !!smesh


Having our usual dinner conversation at home, we started talking about the 
zombie apocolypse. Hey don't judge, you know you 
are taking about the same thing around your dinner table. 

My daughter tells me, "Ya know mom, I don't wanna survive the apocolype. 
I wanna be one of the first ones to go. If you don't push me down and use
me for zombie bait, imma trip myself." 

So, I got my own zombie bate and plan for action.



Black Drape Blouse and 3/4 half pants by !!smesh

 Tessa gloss in Pink by WoW Skins
Lucky boards

Zombie apoc: armblade, backpack, belt, compass and watch, survival legstrap, boots
Each come seperately
by Death Row Gatcha Machine

Tea Time Hair by Exile
Prize in the Enchantment's Beauty and the Beast Event

Ho Ho Ho and A Bottle of Rum Men's Necklace by Chop Zuey
Past Gift

Gunslinger Cowboy Hat in Stallion by RO



Let the bodies hit the floor...

No comments:

Post a Comment