Friday, May 1, 2015

All around the world...Featuring Finesmith and Designer Circle with VG Shoes



Today I am trying to plan my family vacation.
I wanna see the world, get to know the people who see things differently
than I do.
I wanna sit on the beach in the middle of paradise and ride a
camel to the pyramids. Yes, I wanna do everything larger than life.
I have traveled quite a bit in my life but not gotten as far as I would like.
But the one thing that I do know, between all the differences between people out
in this big world, is we are all looking for the same thing.
We all want love.






Lana Jumpsuit by F I N E S M I T H
F I N E S M I T H

Flower jewelry by Finesmith
F I N E S M I T H

Angel Necklace in gold by Finesmith
F I N E S M I T H

Flamingo Shoes in black and white by VG Shoes

Jelly Makeup by Pink Acid
Summer gift 2014

Eyebrows in blonde by Jumo
Jumo

No eyebrows by unBra
Marketplace

Miso Hair by D!va
D!va Hair


Around the world

No comments:

Post a Comment