Thursday, July 9, 2015

I'm okay...Featuring SWANK with Aphrodite Shop & Heart Homes and Heth Haute Couture



This hut is a cuddle hut, it has some amazing couples 
poses in it, you really should try it out to see exactly how cute it is. 
I chose to go single with it, cuz I am ok on my own. 
I am strong on my own, 
and I enjoy my own company. 
Those who know me, enjoy it too. So it's all good. 

Tip of the day, when you are doing poses and your slink feet 
go wonky, there is a tool to help with that. 
Head over to marketplace and pick it up. 


The Alu Ankle Lock will override any pose to put your ankles in a straight position, whether AO or posing. You can use this with other poses and it will not effect the animations used other than in the ankle area.




Summer happy place by Aphrodite Shop& Heart Homes
Swank

Chloe Shoes (from the Chloe outfit) for slink Mid feet by Heth Haute Couture
Swank

Jennifer North jumpsuit by Heth Haute Couture
Swank

Demi hair in Blondes01 by Truth
Truth

Eve jewelry by JSK Jewels
Marketplace

Metalllic lipstick in green by Pink Fuel
Taste of the rainbow hunt


I'm okay


No comments:

Post a Comment