Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Summer Mashup...Featuring Sneak Peek with !Lyrical B!zarre Templates! and Sneak Peek


I am sure you have seen the mashups that people are doing these days.
Taking a bunch of different songs and mashing them up to create a really
fun and high energy song of its own.
If you haven't see them, check out my video below...
it will take you places you have not thought about.
That is how this summer  has been for me, a mashup of
old and new, fun and sad...
So here is to mashing it up.
That is what life is all about.

Tip of the Day:
If I put something into my blog that is no longer available
it is because I know myself, and half the time I do not know what I have in my
inventory. So before feeling total dispare over it, check your own inventory. You just
might already have it.



Aria outfit by !Lyrical B!zarre Templates! at Sneak Peek
Sneak Peek

Shoes from the Hips Dont Lie outfit by LaVian&Co
Sneak Peek

Tickle me lips in pink by Glamorize
Glamorize

Lolita earrings by Modern Couture
Instruments

Chita hair by Tukinowguma at Hair Fair 2015

Pet butterfly in ocean (gatcha) by tight at The Instruments
Instruments

Triplejoy hearts bracelet by AIDORU
past gift


 Summer mashup


No comments:

Post a Comment