Sunday, July 26, 2015

Radioactive...Featuring Sneak Peek with Glint, Suki, and KaTink



Everyone seems concerned with surviving the apocalypse. 
It is a huge subject at my house as well. 
I have a survivor instinct by nature, so I am ready to kick some trash. 
But my daughter does not feel the same. 
She let me know that if zombies are chasing us, 
I have her permission to push her down as bait to get away. 
Yea, just can't see doing it. 
LOL, she is my baby girl, even if she wants to be zombie bate.






Kitchen Magnet V2 in silver by The Stinger Mausoleum at Hair Fair 2015
Hair Fair

Classic Hair by Unorthodox at Hair Fair 2015
Hair Fair

Sleeping Love earrings and Necklace in Arctic by Glint at Sneak Peek
Sneak Peek

Altered States  makeup in Russian Blue by Madrid Solo (past gift)

Sally outfit by Suki at Sneak Peek
Sneak Peek

Round Saw bracelets by Poisoned Diamond at The End
The End

Round Saw shoes by Poisoned Diamond at The End
The End

Monkey Wrench by LAB737 at The End
The End

Curse Tattoo by Speakeasy at The End
The End

Zombie Apoc Belt in grey (gatcha) by Death Row
DRD

Andrea Editorial Poses by KaTink at Sneak Peak
Sneak Peek





Radioactive






No comments:

Post a Comment