Tuesday, September 22, 2015

She's a Star...Featuring Shey and Swank with !Lyrical B!zarre Templates!



I'm not sure what all I have talked about in the last 300 plus posts that I have made.
But I wanna tell a story about something I recently confided in someone
close to me in SL. Something I don't tell many people who
don't know me in RL.

I have worked in the film industry.
It is so easy to fall in love with someone on a movie set.
To fall in love with a character, with a role that someone is playing.
You do it too, everyday we all fall in love with a
character we see played in a role on film.
We fall in love with someone out of a story and wish our lives
could be like that, that he would love you like that,
or that she would act like that.

But when all is said and done, when you go home,
when the movie is all filmed and you go back to your life...
the person playing that role is an entirely different person.
In fact, I think when your livelihood is pretending to be someone you are not...
line can get blurred, and it can be easy to forget who you truly are.

I have fallen for a fair share of men who were one person onset and when
we came home, I didn't know who they were.
Makes sense, but sucks at the same time.

I had the biggest crush. I use to watch Everwood, and I thought
Treat Williams was the hottest man alive.
I wondered what it would be like to know him.
Well, I got that chance, I got to work with him...
in fact on the Everwood set, for 3 years.
He was the most horrible man. Nothing like the fantasy I had in my mind.
He treated everyone badly and I even witnessed him kicking a guy in the chest for
clapping when he should have been silent.
He cleared the room during a scene because we all were too noisy,
and many other very bad behaviors.
Very spoiled, very caught up in himself and the fantasy star roll he filled.

So...not sure being a star is all it is thought to be.
I do have some amazing stories as well...
but the ones of mistaken identity overcloud most of them.

So...here is to being a star...I think I am just fine without it!!
(giggles)





Vanity hair by Tameless
Past event
(check, maybe you already have it!)
Ciel Dress and Cigarette by !Lyrical B!zarre Templates! at Swank
Shimmer Eye in Slate by L'Anguisette

Nyx Necklace in Red by -SECRETS- at The Instruments

Nashville Stilettos for Slink high feet by Shey
Shey

Directors Chair by Focus Poses
 Marketplace


 She's a Star


No comments:

Post a Comment