Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Sweater Weather...Featuring Prism at Rock Your Rack



Sweater weather is here. 
It is my favorite time of year. 
I have fond memories of playing mud football, hay rides, bone fires, 
roasting marshmallows, pumpkin patches, apple cider, corn mazes, 
leaves changing colors on the mountain side...
dressing up for Halloween. 
It is a magical time for me. The cool crisp air in the morning. 
Jackets, layers, thigh high boots. 
I love it all. 
And don't forget old Halloween films. 
I think I have a date with Arsnic and Old Lace, 
or even better, The Pit and the Pendulum.  
Heating up the warm apple cider and fresh donuts coming 
are cooling off...coming over? 



Wren Dress by Journey from Prism at Rock Your Rack
Rock Your Rack

Thief Women Hat by !gO! (gatcha)
Fantasy Gatcha Fair
!gO!

Bob - blur roots in ombre & roots by !lamb
!lamb

cwe shawl in beige by erratic (gatcha)
erratic

SquareGemBracelets in Silver by Baubles! by Phe
Baubles! by Phe

Technicolor Sabre boots by Etchaflesh



Sweater Weather

No comments:

Post a Comment