Saturday, November 7, 2015

Hero...Featuring Designer Circle with 1 Hundred and ZOZ


I asked if I was pretty, you said no.
I asked if I was fat, you said yes of course.
I asked if you wanted to be with me forever, you said no.
I asked if you would cry if I walked away, you said no.
I have heard too much
and need to leave you.
As I waked away..
you grabbed my arm and told me to stay.

You are not pretty, you are beautiful.
The only thing fat or big about you is your heart.
I do not want to be with you forever,
I NEED to be with you forever.
And if you walked away I would not cry,
I would DIE!


Dawn hair by Ploom

Pink bow by Pink Hustler
(Hair Fair 2015 gift)

Shikati Earrings and necklace by Finesmith
Past group gift

Mink Princess Stole in Deep Pink by ryvolter

Sugar Bodysuit in sky by 1 Hundred at Designer Circle

Pink Flower Fade nails for Slink and Maitreya by ZOZ at Designer Circle

Chi Chi Chihuahua in Bow by Alchemy/Birdy

Sheer Nylon Stockings by BigBeautifulDoll

Mazie shoes by Ecce Bellus 


Hero








No comments:

Post a Comment