Friday, November 6, 2015

Hello...Featuring Designer Circle with Pelle, Persefona, LoveMe Skins, Pink Cherry, Indulge Temptation!, Baubles! by Phe, LX Essentials, MOoH!, Icon of Styles


Time heals all wounds, but it does not help you forget.
Sometimes its more than you can possibly get past. 
I know, I have been there. 
I suffered from PTSD for years. 
I have been through some really tough times and some really traumatic 
things have passed through my door. 
I thought if I talked about it enough it would work itself out. 
But it didn't. 
I found it hard to get past some things, and even when I thought I dealt with them,
all it took was an event to bring it all up again. 
Other people could trigger something and I would be reliving everything all over again. 
So...I found help. 
I am almost finished with Trauma Conversion Therapy, 
it has changed my life. 

I hope if you are struggling and can't get past something...
find help. 
It does not mean you are weak, it just means you need help to get to the other side of it.


Luise Hair in Golden Blonde by Pelle at Designer Circle

Lady Autumn Wreath by Persefona at Designer Circle

Tasha Skin in Tan by LoveMe Skins at Designer Circle

Rainy Day Nails for slink hands by Pink Cherry at Designer Circle

Tangled Necklace and Earrings by Indulge Temptation! at Designer Circle

Silver Ring Collection by Baubles! by Phe at Designer Circle

Autumn Dance dress by LX Essentials at Designer Circle

Thigh high Boots by MOoH! at Designer Circle

Back Gown poses by Icon of Styles at Designer Circle


Hello



No comments:

Post a Comment