Friday, November 6, 2015

My Jolly Sailor Bold...Featuring Art in Hats 2015 by BamPu

Art in Hats 2015

November the 4th through November the 14th, 2015



I have always had a wanderous heart. If I could travel the earth as a career,
I would sign up in a heartbeat.
There is something magical about the ocean, it is mysterious, facinating,
beautiful, dangerous, forbidding, wondrous....

Kinda sounds like relationships.
They are scary, but amazing...dangerous yet rewarding.
In this life everyone will cause us pain.
That is just how relationships work.
The thing is, you have decide who is worth suffering for.



Poe's Reflection Art Hat by BamPu Legacies at Art in Hats 2015

Celine Hair by Phoenix

Holiday Bliss full makeup by Beautiful Deluxe past gift

Magic Ride Necklace in gold by Enfant Terrible

Pirate Wench outfit in brown by Alchemy


My Jolly Sailor Bold

No comments:

Post a Comment