Sunday, November 22, 2015

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas...Featuring Swank with !Finale Couture, Luminesse Unique Exotic Jewelry


I am soooo in the mood for Christmas. 
Everywhere you go there are decorations up, 
songs on the radio, movies to watch. 
I love the magic of Christmas. 
Now that I am an adult it is my job to make it magic for my family. 

So, our favorite traditions are eggnog...(my mom has the best eggnog in the world)
and chip and dip (shrimp, clams and crab..oh my.)
Oh yea, just thinking about it makes me ready to celebrate. 
Oh and Blood and guts, can't forget that one, cream cheese, chilli sauce and shrimp...
served with crackers. Yum!


Jennie hair by [elikatira]

Zoe outfit by !Finale Couture at Swank

Pazima Lalique Choker and Earrings by Luminesse Unique Exotic Jewelry at Swank

FFC exclusive Face Paint 1 Stormy by Trinity Aironaut

Petal lips in Deep Crimson by Glamorize

Nora Wine Heels for slink high feet by Me Sew Sexy

Ruffle bag in red by GizzA 

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment