Monday, November 9, 2015

Stronger...Featuring Art in Hats with E.V.E.



It took me a long time to get to the point where I was
ok being on my own.
When I was younger, I thought I needed a guy to complete me.
Then when I got divorced,
I thought I needed to replace that relationship ASAP.
Then as I matured and grew in my own skin,
I realized that it doesn't mean you have to be lonely when you are alone.
I have taken myself on more vacations than I can count.
Met a ton of amazing people.
See the world, and never felt lonely.
Sometimes its lonelier being with someone than being alone.
You are stronger than you think.
Stand tall...and show your strength.




Swing Alma Hat "The Black Widow" silver by E.V.E. at Art in Hats 2015

Cleopatra Hair in crow by Virtual Diva at Swank

Tuxedo makeup by Madrid Solo

ayame arm warmers in silver by r2 A/D/E

syuka boots and bodysuit in liquid black by r2 A/D/E


Stronger


No comments:

Post a Comment