Monday, November 16, 2015

Winter Wonderland...Featuring Heth Haute Couture


I have many many great memories of winter and the holidays.
The thing about the holidays is that we build up a magical time
for ourselves, for our children...
The thing that makes these things so memorable is tradition.
This tradition dates back not long after the death of Christ.
So when I hear people trying to put their own values on others
it makes me sad.
I will tell you Merry Christmas.
I love Chrsitmas, I have fond memories and I believe that a tradition
this old should not be dictated by someone else feeling that I should
not be celebrating or wishing people a Merry Christmas.

I believe that this generation, possibly several generations back, have lost
their ability to respect others.
If you want to wish me Happy Holidays, I respect that and would
never try to change your views.
So if I can show respect for your views, why can't you show the same respect for me?
I don't care what anyone believes, as long as it
is not felt that I need to hold your same value.
But I will respect your feelings, and really if you expect people to respect your
views, you need to respect theirs in return.
That is the reason we have fought for freedom.
Why would you want to take that same freedom  from someone else?

Enough of my soapbox, and I wish everyone a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays
or whatever you may be celebrating. 


Brigitte hair in BlondeFun by LeLutka

Oceania Gown Group Gift by Heth Haute Couture

Oceania Jewelry by Heth Haute Couture

Shimmer Eye in slate by L'Anguisette


 Winter Wonderland


No comments:

Post a Comment