Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Frosty the Snowman...Featuring Designer Circle with 7 Deadly s{k}ins, Pelle, Me Sew Sexy, Loordes of London

One of my favorite childhood memories is watching Frosty with my dad. 
He always made sure we got to see the holiday favorites and would watch 
them with us...with a big bowl of icecream. 
To this day, I still love them too and my kids do as well. 

Make sure you catch the holiday classics and take a jaunt down 
memory lane. 
I love Christmas!



Elske Pineapple V4 by 7 Deadly s{k}ins at Designer Circle

Astrea hair in honey blonde by Pelle at Designer Circle

Fitted Poncho in Brown by Me Sew Sexy at Designer Circle

Mia Jeans in Regular for slink feet by Blueberry

Rogue Boots by Loordes of London at Designer Circle

 Snowman Gachas by Bee Design


 Frosty the Snowman

No comments:

Post a Comment