Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Grandpa Tell Me 'bout the Good Old Days...Featuring Fashion For Life 2016 with Crie Style, Semi-Precious Jewelry, Posh Pixels and Kushi Textures



Today I am drawn into thinking about the past. 
My mom use to own a fabric store and 
I use to spend hours with her at trade shows and 
little shops looking for the perfect fabrics 
for her store to sell. 
I learned to love fabrics, the way they are made...
and what you can do with them. 
I spent even more hours making my own clothing
and crafts for others. 

My mom is in the hospital, 
a small surgery turned into something 
that has us all worried and on edge. 
She had some heart trouble through the surgery
and thus is still being monitored. 

Funny how it takes an event to make us look back. 


Paige hair by enVOGUE

Pretty in Pink lipstick by L'Anguisette

Chanson eyepiece in onyx by Crie Style at Fashion For Life 2016
Landmark to come later

Bergeres jewelry Semi-Precious Jewelry at Fashion For Life 2016
Landmark to come later

Selene gown, beret and cigarette by Posh Pixels at Fashion For Life 2016
Landmark to come later

Oceania brooch by Heth Haute Couture

Emily Shoes for slink high feet by Urban Cherry

Fabric bolts showing the textures available by Kushi Textures at Fashion For Life 2016
Landmark to come later



Grandpa Tell Me 'bout the Good Old Days


No comments:

Post a Comment