Thursday, March 3, 2016

I am Strong...Featuring Fashion For Life with Shani



I am strong because I know my weaknesses.
I am beautiful because I am aware of my flaws.
I am fearless because I learned to recognize illusion from reality.
I am wise because I learn from my mistakes.
I am a lover because I have felt hate.
I am hopeful because I see beauty in everything.


Ashbury hair by Analog Dog

Siren red headdress by Modern Couture

Golden angel headpiece RARE by Astralia

Ayanna 4 eyeshadow by La Boheme

Alexa Lips in Deep Red by Jumo

Holy gold necklace by WTG

Stand & Deliver outfit Victorian in Cinnamon by Shani at Fashion For Life 2016
Landmark to follow

Sahara heels for slink high feet by VG shoes at The Hipster Fair

Sartorialist pose set by Exposeur


I am Strong

No comments:

Post a Comment