Wednesday, May 4, 2016

18...Featuring Jumo with Riley Skin and Fiera Gown


Life seldom turns out the way you want it to be.
My chances for loving the same man all my life have passed.
The man I loved when I was 18 is the man I married,
I have now been divorced for as that long.
I expected to love him for my whole life, grow old with him
and never love another.
When yo are 18 you have so many expectations
from the world. You feel invincable and like you
can accomplish anything.
Too bad we lose that along the way.

I hope to love another for the rest of my life...
but if I am alone, I am ok with that.
But I still wish I had lived that dream...
maybe in the next life.


Miss Fisher hair by Vanity Hair

Riley skin in cream by Jumo

Fiera gown in rose by Jumo

Pearl bracelets by Kunglers (past On9 gift)

Anais necklace in Moss by Kunglers

Animal Carries in zebra by Handbag


Fiera Gown is a class of fashion summer,
this dress is built in pure silk adorned by animal print,
is a stuning haut couture tp impress your friends,
feel free to use the exclusive earrings included in this pack.
 Dress and jewelry are Original Mesh by June Monteiro.

JUMO is proud to announce our new applier for TMP - Maitreya and Belleza.
 Riley Skin includes eyeliner and lip options (via Style HUD),
12 skins each color (for Classic Avatar) and Slink appliers for hands and feet.
It also will fit The Mesh Project, Maitreya and Belleza mesh bodies.
We all hope you enjoy this beautiful new skin and change your whole look
to impress your friends!

*We have a smaller version from Riley Skin in Porcelain as Group Gift
in the mainstore for limited time.
(the makeups inside the group gift are different from the full versions)*


18

No comments:

Post a Comment