Sunday, June 19, 2016

Circus...Featuring Designer Circle with Persefona, Pelle, !IT!, MOoH!, GeMyles

Designer Circle Round 132


Since I was young, one of my favorite places 
is the local amusement park. 
I use to spend hours there with friends and family 
and when I started a family of my own
I have taken my kids. 

One of the my favorite scenes shot while I was an actress
was a carnival scene as well. 

Yes, great summer memories!






Credits:

Tango Wreath (flowers and leaves) by Persefona at Designer Circle

Eyebrow pack 001 in black by Jumo

Bold expression eyeshadow in vineyard by Tone (no longer available)

Alexa lips in bourbon by Jumo

Claudia Mesh Hair in black by Pelle at Designer Circle

Laudine Necklace by !IT! at Designer Circle 

WhiteNoiseBangle by Baubles! by Phe 

Valerie outfit in black by MOoH! at  Designer Circle

Foxyfae slink boots for high feet by GeMyles at Designer Circle

My Black Balloons by Label Motion



Circus








No comments:

Post a Comment