Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Just Can't Get Enough...Featuring Designer Circle with MESANGE, Pretty Things, *LX* Essentials, Santino, Indigo and Swank with October's4Seasons, Glitch, Semi-Precious, TM Creation Store, Wood Works


I took a vacation with my kids earlier this summer.
I am DYIN to go again, wanna blow this popsicle stand...
I need to travel and more than that, I need to see the
ocean.
So, having a hard time concentrating on work, SL or anything else.
I can't get enough of traveling and I got the bug bad. 


Dune hair by Truth

Bellflower Crown in red by *LODE* at The Chapter Four

Guiselle skin in blossom blond by October's4Seasons at Swank

Lemanja eyes 14 by MESANGE at Designer Circle

Foam Tattoo for Maitreya body (avaliable in Belleza, Slink as well) by Glitch at Swank

Dakota jewelry by Semi-Precious at Swank

Candice top by Pretty Things at Designer Circle

Summer Capris in Wine by *LX* Essentials at Designer Circle

Wristed Open High Heels for slink high feet by Santino at Designer Circle

Diosa poses by Indigo at Designer Circle

Spring Mix (flowers), Tropical flowers, Beachwood pathway, by TM Creation Store at Swank

BBQ grill and table by Wood Works at Swank




Can't Get Enough


No comments:

Post a Comment