Saturday, August 27, 2016

Memories...Featuring Jumo and Designer Circle with MESANGE, Sinful Curves Skins, Modern Couture, Apple Heart Inc.

Designer Circle Round 137



I spent the day in the canyon with my daughters. 
They are so much fun to be around, 
we were in stitches all day...
I miss them!!
Why do kids get to grow up? 
Na, I love them at the age they are at, 
but man, I sure loved raising them. 

Here's to memories!!

Speaking of memories, I am so looking forward to making
some great memories this fall...bring it on!


Zoe hair by Analog Dog 

Mariposas Hat with butterflies by Moon Amore
Past event

Kelpie Eyes 15 by MESANGE at Designer Circle

Nataly black eyeliner in Royal by Jumo

Entrancing lipstick by Sinful Curves Skins at Designer Circle

Crip Silver Necklace by Modern Couture at Designer Circle

Ripped jeans and top by Apple Heart Inc. at Designer Circle

Banjara kada bracelets by Zaara


Memories


No comments:

Post a Comment