Tuesday, July 15, 2014

I'm goin home....Designer Circle featuring Jstyle and Wow Skin




In this life where everything seems to overwhelm us, 
the best feeling in the world is that you 
can always go home. 

I grew up on the foothills of some 
pretty awesome mountains. 

When I need peace and serenity...

I go home. 

So, here's to going home.










Breakdown...

Outfit
Shorts, top and necklace from Maya in Gingham by JStyle for 65L

Noure Tan Nat skin by .::WoW Skins::. for 99L each
Slink, Phat azz, Banned, WowMeh. Lola's, Ghetto booty appliers available
Three skin tones and appliers sold for 99L each
 
Riders Straw Cowboy Hat

 Oceana Hair by Truth

Bracelets

Spike in mouth and boots are from Josey by Severed Garden

Slink hands







I'm goin home...




No comments:

Post a Comment